Tuesday 9 April 2013

What's the Deal

I love food. Unfortunately as a result of this (and some rather long working hour of late) I've been piling on the lbs. In total I've gained around 10lbs since I first moved to London. Hardly surprising really when there is no much amazing food on offer!

For years, like most females, I've been dealing with the pain in the (fat) ass of trying to stay slim whilst loving food. I've tried every diet going and given up due to my complete lack of willpower and love affair with food.

As a result this year I've decided to try a new approach and put some of my nutrition know how towards making a lifestyle change to focus on health and nutrition rather than how I want to look. More than anything I want to feel good.

I'm going to use this blog to track my journey from food and exercise to eating out and fitspo.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment