Tuesday 9 April 2013

Weigh to go!

Starting with some stats then!

Age: 28
Height: 5ft 6" (maybe a little taller if I'm not slouching)
Frame size: Small-Medium
Current weight: 9st 9lbs
Current dress size; UK 10, low body tone

Goal weight: 8st 7lbs
Goal dress size: UK size 8, low body fat

I'm hoping to achieve the above by the end of June 2013.
I've been as small as 7st 4lbs before and a small size 6, I've also been 10st 5lbs and a size 12.

The way I currently look is based on very limited control of my food intake, with minimal exercise and a desk job. Writing this makes me realise how much I do need to take control. Whilst I'm lucky to have a decent metabolism and age on my side, there is only so long I'll be able to get away with this lifestyle, from both an appearance and a health point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment